Capitalized terms used herein, where defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein.
The use of the term “Policy” in this Annex shall refer to this Annex.
- When Your Buyer checks out an Item, the item quantity specified in their order will be reserved and deducted from the quantity of the item stock.
- Your Items will be delivered to the named recipient and to the address provided by Your Buyers, as inputted in the Services. A person representing to be authorized to be able to receive the goods will be deemed to be duly authorized by You.
- We or Our Fulfillment Partners do not guarantee delivery of Items that do not comply with GoGo Express’ ANNEX 4 Cargo Restrictions, Prohibited Goods, and Packaging Policy or other Related Policies or are classified by Us or Our Fulfillment Partner as prohibited or dangerous. View the list in the ANNEX 4 Cargo Restrictions, Prohibited Goods, and Packaging Policy.
- You agree that an Item will be considered unacceptable for delivery if it is classified as hazardous, dangerous, prohibited, or restricted by Us (based on Our sole discretion) or our Fulfillment Partners
- Products classified as hazardous, dangerous, prohibited, or restricted by Us or our Fulfillment Partner and therefore deemed unacceptable for delivery will be returned to You at Your cost and/or We reserve the right to dispose of the shipment. Violations of ANNEX 4 Cargo Restrictions, Prohibited Goods, and Packaging Policy will subject Your Account and earnings to penalties as described in the said policy or result to permanent suspension depending on the severity of your violation.
- All orders are levied a mandatory Insurance Fee. If there are any damages or losses to Your delivered goods, provided that the same is confirmed by Our investigation and subject to the ANNEX 10 Claims Policy, directly and materially caused by Us or our partner courier, We will issue an amount according to Our policy and based on the value of the goods reflected in Your Account. You, however, are responsible for processing the refund to Your Buyers unless they paid via credit card.
- Without prejudice to the Terms, if (1) the recipient refuses delivery, or (2) the delivery is deemed to be unacceptable or it has been undervalued, or (3) the recipient cannot be reasonably identified or located after 2 delivery attempts, We shall use reasonable efforts to return the package to Origin (Your pickup address) within a maximum of fifty (50) days from the date of pickup or drop off, subject to a Return-To-Shipper (RTS) fee as applicable. Please refer to Annex 15 RTS Policy. Please refer to the ANNEX 10 Claims Policy for unreturned or unclaimed RTS package handling.
- You must communicate with Your Buyers directly to resolve any requests for refund as indicated in ANNEX 10 Claims Policy; this includes refunds for COD transactions that have already been fulfilled by Us or Our Fulfillment Partner.
- IN ALL CASES, Item deliveries are subject to the terms and conditions of our Fulfillment Partners which can be viewed here.
- We deliver nationwide except for areas that We and Our Fulfillment Partner classify as Out of Delivery Zones (ODZ). View our list of ODZ. ODZs are reviewed on a regular basis and may change without prior notice.
- Out of Delivery Zones (ODZ) are areas that We or our Fulfillment Partner cannot deliver directly to due to safety concerns, poor terrain, limited availability or for any reason that We or our partner courier may have for classifying the area as such.
- Buyers whose delivery address is classified as an ODZ will need to pick up their Package at the nearest branch of our Fulfillment Partner. We will contact the Buyer in such cases to inform them where they can pick up their Package.
- You and Your Buyers undertake to comply with ANNEX 5 Merchant Behavior and Communications Policy in all Your interactions with Our Fulfillment Partners. Non-compliance will subject your Account(s) to the penalties as indicated in ANNEX 5 Merchant Behavior and Communications Policy.