The Service is designed to help drive eCommerce growth which can help generate revenue for Filipinos. In this light, We believe that anyone using Our Service should adhere to this Policy to ensure that the Service is a safe space for conducting eCommerce transactions for everyone.
The use of the term “Policy” in this Annex shall refer to this Annex.
Capitalized terms used herein, where defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein. You covenant and represent that:
- You and Buyer. You will be solely and ultimately responsible and accountable for Your transactions and communications with Your Buyers.
- You will be respectful, accommodating, and patient when dealing with Your Buyers, other merchants, Fulfillment Partners, and QuadX employees and/or personnel.
- You have secured the valid and written consent from Your Buyer(s) if You are going to use or process their personal information to facilitate Your transactions with them or for activities outside the transactions made in Our Service such as sending of promotions, targeting of online ads, or any other activity. We consider any unauthorized use of personal information, such as spamming, as a violation of the Terms and will be subject to the issuance of demerit points and penalties under the Terms. Spamming shall refer to the use of the Services or information gathered through the Services to send unwanted messages indiscriminately (“Spamming Violation”).
- We do not tolerate the use of harmful and offensive language toward Buyers, other users, Fulfillment Partners, and QuadX employees and personnel, such as, but not limited to:
- Hate speech, derogatory, offensive, or sensitive words / profanities or slurs;
- Any form of discriminatory language such as but not limited to physical attributes, race, religious, sexual orientation and gender identification, and political affiliation;
- Sexually suggestive or explicit content (including profanity, offensive slang terms, terms that are common signals for pedophilia, bestiality, or sexual violence, etc.); or
- Words associated with terrorism and violence (collectively, “Harmful and Offensive Language”).
- We do not tolerate the use of harmful acts and/or acts of harassment toward Buyers, other users, Fulfillment Partners, and QuadX employees or personnel such as, but not limited to:
- Bodily harm and or sexual harassment;
- Physical or online intimidation and or threats;
- Illegal detention;
- Unauthorized use and dissemination of personal information (collectively, “Harmful Acts and Acts of Harassment”).
- If You experience receiving messages containing harmful and offensive language from Our employees, personnel, Fulfillment Partners,), or Buyers, We urge You to report this case to Us so We can investigate and, if proven truthful, penalize the said parties through our internal policies. Trust that we take these matters seriously.
- If You experience receiving messages containing harmful acts and harassment from Our employees or personnel, Fulfilment Partners, and Buyers, We urge You to report this case to Us and local authorities so We can coordinate and assist in the investigation. If proven truthful, We will penalize the said parties through our internal policies and work with the proper government agency for prosecution.
- We monitor Your compliance to this policy through the Review and Ratings Feature of GoGo Express, or Incident Reports filed before Us in any channel, interactions with QuadX employees or personnel, interactions with Fulfillment Partners, and incidents captured through Our news monitoring and social listening activities.
- We do not tolerate violations under this Policy. If at any time we find out that You have violated this Policy we will subject Your Accounts and exercise our set off rights as provided in the MFA against your disbursals pursuant to the following:
- Spamming Violation
- Permanent deactivation of all Your Accounts; and
- Imposition of a penalty fee of PHP 1,000,000.00, or an amount equivalent to Your remaining disbursals across Your Accounts, whichever is higher.
- Use of Harmful and Offensive Language
- Issuance ten (10) demerit points per violation; or permanent deactivation of all Your Accounts.
- Harmful Acts and Acts of Harassment
- Permanent deactivation of all Your Accounts;
- Imposition of a penalty fee of PHP 1,000,000.00; or an amount equivalent to Your remaining disbursals across Your Accounts, whichever is higher; and
- Filing of criminal, civil or administrative cases against You.
- Spamming Violation