The Service aims to give the best customer experience to You and Buyers. Thus, We are committed to delivering the best quality of logistics and eCommerce services in the country.
With the Service Guarantee Policy, we ensure You have access to the delivery services provided by the Fulfillment Partners, vetted by Us.
Our Policy also promotes confidence and trust in You and Our Services by implementing mechanisms that mitigates risk in order to discourage fraud and provide a platform where transactions made on the Services are safe.A safe and secure Service will drive growth for all of us.
Capitalized terms used herein, were defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein.
The use of the term “Policy” in this Annex shall refer to this Annex.
Under certain circumstances, pursuant to this Policy, We may grant You rebates.
- Seller Rebates for Late Deliveries
- Rebate is applied if the first delivery attempt on a delivery order is made beyond the committed delivery date.
- Rebate does not apply if a system-wide advisory on delays is sent out via social media channels, website, in-app notifications, email, and/or SMS. This system-wide advisory shall be considered prior notice to You.
- The amount representing the rebate You’re entitled to will be deposited directly to Your nominated bank account together with the regular Disbursal of Your Earnings.
- Rebate does not apply if You have violated any of Our Terms.
- Buyer Money Back Guarantee
- Buyer must file a “hold payment request” via customer service email within two (2) days from delivery or respond through the Review and Ratings Page of your Seller, the link to this page will be sent to you via email after you receive your order. If no request is received within two (2) days from the receipt of your order through delivery, we will proceed with the release of the money to the Seller.
- If we receive a “hold payment request” via email or received notification through your input the said Seller’s Review and Ratings Page, we will inform the Seller that the payment for your Order is put on-hold due to your complaint at 12PM the following day, with instructions to directly settle their Dispute with you, the Buyer.
- We will exert reasonable efforts to ensure that the Seller will resolve the dispute with you within seven (7) business days, otherwise, the payment will be returned to You, the Buyer.
- We will consider a dispute resolved only if Seller and or Buyer provide us with supplementary documents to support the agreed resolution. This includes:
- Message trail between two parties.
- Valid IDs from the Buyer such as but not limited to Driver’s License, BIR ID, GSIS ID, and Passport. Valid Gov’t ID
- Three specimens of signature from both parties.
- If parties voluntarily decide to replace the order, the payment to seller will be canceled. Payment transactions made through our Service will be canceled. Seller will need to book a new transaction in our Service. New transactions borne out of Disputes will be shouldered by the Seller.
- If parties voluntarily decide to proceed with the payment, the amount will be disbursed to the Seller’s nominated bank account in-accordance to ANNEX 8 Disbursal Policy.
- If both parties do not update Customer Service within seven (7) days from the receipt of Seller- Buyer dispute message from Us, we will refund the Buyer close the case no further claim can be made against the Buyer and Us.
- In the event a refund is warranted where only the item price will be refunded back to the Buyer, shipping and insurance fees and other service fees will not be refunded.