GoGo Xpress is built to help every Filipino become an entrepreneur. As a business enabling other businesses to grow, We also must look at sustainable growth. Thus, We have put in place a Sustainable Use Policy that will allow Us to continue Our Services and help You grow Your business. This Policy aims to set measurements that will put You and Us in equal footing for growing Our businesses.
Capitalized terms used herein, where defined in the General Terms of Service, shall have the same meaning and definition as indicated therein.
The use of the term “Policy” in this Annex shall refer to this Annex.
- Your transactions with Our Services is subject to monitoring. We will look at how Your shipments perform and measure it against Our Sustainable Use Metrics that will help Us continue providing Our Services. We do not only measure sustainable use metrics of one Account related to You but all Accounts related to You as we may reasonably determine in our sole discretion.
- Below are the Sustinable Use Metrics We measure:
Return-to-Shipper (RTS) refers to the number of shipments made by You to a Buyer that resulted in a failure of delivery despite delivery attempts due to the fault of the Buyer.
Refuse-to-Accept (RTA) refers to the number of shipments made by You to a Buyer that were not accepted by the Buyer because of product quality issues and/or unauthorized and/or fraudulent behavior.
- Wrong Address
Wrong Address (WRA) refers to the number of shipments that You made but resulted in a failure of delivery due to incorrect address or information inputted to Our System.
- Below is our Sustainable Use Metrics Standards and Sustainable Use thresholds:
SUSTAINABLE USE METRIC SUSTAINABLE USE THRESHOLD Return-to-Sender (RTS) 10% of Your total shipments Refuse-to-Accept (RTA) 10% of Your total shipments Wrong Address (WRA) 10% of Your total shipments Sustainable Use standards as of September 9, 2019
- Below are guidelines on how You can maintain Sustainable Use Metrics:
- Understand and comply with ANNEX 5 Merchant Behavior and Communications Policy.
- Ensure coordination of the schedule of Your shipment with Your Buyer.
- Understand and comply with ANNEX 6 Product Quality Policy and ANNEX 12 Fraud Policy.
- Wrong Address
- Understand and comply with ANNEX 5 Merchant Behavior and Communications Policy and ensure You have verified the address and contact details of Your Buyers prior to booking a shipment.
- We reserve the right to update our Sustainable Use Metrics Standards. This may include adding provisions and implementing changes in thresholds per metric, addition or removal of metric(s), and or computation per metric.
- In the event your Sustainable Use metrics fall below Our standards as provided in this Policy, Your Account(s) will be put on probationary status. You will receive an email from Us containing the details of Your sustainable use metrics and a Customer Success Officer will coach You on how to improve Your metrics. Your performance will be monitored for three (3) weeks. Should Your sustainable use metrics not improve or meet Our Sustainable Use Standards, We will subject Your Account to deactivation in accordance with ANNEX 13 Merchant Quality Policy.
- We will provide rewards and privileges to Your Account in relation to product and promotions if You consistently maintain a healthy Sustainable User performance in accordance with ANNEX 13 Merchant Quality Policy.