Ka-GGX, as part of our renewed commitment in providing better services for your business – mas pinalawak pa namin ang delivery coverage – thanks to our partner LBC Express!
As part of the transition, effective November 15, 2022, GoGo Xpress pickups will be limited to the following for now:
- Imus, Cavite
- Bacoor, Cavite
- Dasmarinas, Cavite
- General Trias, Cavite
- Antipolo City
- Cainta, Rizal
Rest assured that these are just temporary adjustments needed for us to become a more reliable growth partner for you.
Maraming salamat po sa inyong walang sawang pagtitiwala at pagsuporta, Ka-GGX!
- Is GoGo Xpress/QuadX closing?
GoGo Xpress/QuadX is not closing, we only discontinued our long-time partnership with Shopee to be able to focus on our core business, which is the GoGo Xpress app.
- What happens to those bookings made today, November 14?
All pick-ups outside of NCR, Imus Cavite, Bacoor Cavite, Dasmarinas Cavite, General Trias, Antipolo, and Cainta Rizal are automatically canceled.
- When will there be pick-ups in provincial areas again?
We are currently working on this, so do watch out for further announcements.
- Would the parcels picked up over the 11.11 weekend sale, still be delivered on time?
- Which tracking number should I use? Which website should I use to get the latest updates?
You can use our GoGo Xpress Tracking Number to check on your orders, either through the GoGo Xpress app or via our Tracking Tool on the website.
- Can I still enjoy the Free Pickup, Pouches/ Boxes, COD service fee, and Waybill Printing after Nov 15?
Yes, you can still enjoy free pick-up, free pouches and boxes, free COD service, free printed air waybill and free item protection (for items valued at P500 below).
- Would there be changes in the shipping rates?
No changes in shipping fee. For more details about our affordable delivery fees, click HERE.
- Would there be changes in the delivery lead time?
No changes in delivery lead time. Deliveries are still within 3-7 business days depending on the destination.We deliver daily except on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Which areas are included in the new delivery coverage?
You may refer to our GoCHECK for our new delivery serviceable areas.